Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Questions and Answers

Question 1 I married two years ago and separated from my Husband because he doesn't have a good character. We have a child . I feel devastated and am not able to understand why this happened to me.


A Life and Spirit Believers Reply



Not all answers are immediately known , but to believe that there are no answers causes anguish. Some answers are revealed gradually and  others are to be realised by us by introspection. What needs to be done is to get by way of reasoning or meditation ( intuiting  ) in touch with the cause so as to avoid any future blockages in our journey.
Such instances ( as separation ,death, and even  loss of health ) are devised by nature to help us relook at our path and remove obstacles or change our way. 



Question2 I am 29 and run my own factory. I have apprehensions regarding my future-work, marriage and life after marriage. I would like to know how to stop worrying ?


A Life and Spirit Believers Reply


Worry stems from lack of faith in ourselves and fear of the unkown. Since it is unkown there should be no fear, but with us Humans it works just the opposite. Develop faith in yourself by reading books of Swami Vivekananda and affirmations that inspire. Along with developing faith an added qualificatino would be building Character, as when character is strong most unfortunate things turn fearful.




Question3  I am 31 and work with a bank in Mumbai. I am single and stay with my parents and younger sister. Despite repeated attempts I have failed to clear chartered accountancy exams. My career has also been on the slow track . I am earning well but my peers are way ahead of me.
I have been very self conscious since childhood and I think that it is stunning my growth. Even in relationships , I have been very unsuccesful- be it with friends or family. What do I need to change attitude?



A Life and Spirit Believers Reply



Since you are already aware that you need to change and your perspective, then the only help you require is how to do it ? Any change requires some amount of will and lots of energy.
When we are weak physically mentally or emotionally we invite failure on all fronts of our lives.
Relationship get no succor nor any manure to grow , neither does our willingness to achieve our goals,  be they financial or spiritual. 




No comments: